1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Hermann Berger, Tel.: +43 676 898509106, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
n the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles if concrete evidence points to unlawful use.
3) Contact form and customer service
If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be processed by us to carry out pre-contractual measures or in the context of contract fulfillment for the purpose of processing the request in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR and stored by us in the event of follow-up questions. If you contact our customer service by phone or post, the data you have disclosed will be processed automatically to the extent necessary on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit.b) GDPR.
We do not pass on this personal data without your consent, unless this is necessary to fulfill your request. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected, provided that there is no legal authorization or obligation to continue processing this data.
You have the option of voluntarily registering for our newsletter on the website. For this we need your email address and your consent to receive the newsletter. With your consent to the sending of the newsletter, you also consent to the use of your personal data (email address) for this purpose.
We use the personal data you provide exclusively for sending the newsletter. As part of the newsletter dispatch, your data will be passed on to our technical service provider (processor), that is Rackspeed. We contractually oblige our processors to process your data exclusively within the framework of our instructions to fulfill the obligations as well as within the framework of the applicable laws and regulations and not to transfer your data to third parties.
The consent to receive the newsletter can be revoked at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of each mailing or by sending us the revocation by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation. Your data will be deleted immediately after revocation, unless there are other legal bases for processing.
5) Cookies and web analysis
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. Cookies are small pieces of text information that our website stores on your device in order to be able to recognize this device. When you visit our website for the first time, you can specify which cookies you want to allow in the cookie settings.
Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values, to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
Some of the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for later visit to the website). If individual personal data are processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). When we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
If you select “Statistics and advertising cookies” in the cookie settings, cookies from the following third-party providers will be set and information from the cookies will be transmitted to them:
If you consent to the use of Google Analytics (Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a) GDPR, Section 96 Paragraph 3 TKG 2003), Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website and to generate reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The storage period for the cookies set when using Google Analytics is 26 months. According to Google, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield and therefore offers appropriate data protection guarantees for the transmission of data to the USA. Further information on your rights under the Privacy Shield can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
We would like to point out that Google Analytics has been expanded to include the code “gat._anonymizeIp ();” on this website in order to ensure that IP addresses are recorded anonymously (so-called IP masking) in Google Analytics. As a result, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases.
You can also access our website without using Google Analytics by not giving your consent in the cookie settings.
Consent can be revoked at any time by e-mail to email@example.com, so that the processing of your data is no longer permitted from the time your revocation is received. The legality of the processing of your data up to the point of withdrawal remains unaffected by your withdrawal.
You can find more information on data protection from Google Analytics at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You can also change your cookie settings here at any time:Cookie Settings
6) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract execution
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. The data collected is shown in the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the o.g. Address of the responsible person. We store and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
7) Comment function
As part of the comment function on this website, in addition to your comment, information on the time the commentary was created and the commentary name you have chosen will be saved and published on the website. Furthermore, your IP address will be logged and saved. This storage of the IP address is made for security reasons and in the event that the data subject violates the rights of third parties or posts unlawful contents by submitting a comment. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party objects to your published content as unlawful. Legal bases for the storage of your data are the Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit.b and f DSGVO. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
8) Tools and Miscellaneous
8.1 Google reCAPTCHA
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA feature of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). This function is primarily used to distinguish whether an input is made by a natural person or abusive by automated and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining the individual will-bearingness of actions on the Internet and the prevention of abuse and spam.
US-based Google LLC is certified to the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
8.2 Google Maps
On our website, we use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually represent geographic information. By using this service you will be shown our location and will facilitate your arrival.
If you have agreed to the use of “external media” in the data protection settings, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) will be sent to the server when you call up those sub-pages in which the Google Maps map is integrated transmitted by Google in the USA and stored there. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for non-logged-in users) as usage profiles and evaluates them. According to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, such an evaluation is based on the legitimate interests of Google in the display of personalized advertising, market research and / or tailor-made design of its website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
US-based Google LLC is certified to the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
8.3 Google Fonts
9) Rights of the person concerned
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible regarding the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, or the planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of what guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR for redirection I data in third countries;
- Right to correction pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, pursuit or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which is disputed by you, is checked, if you refuse deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data for purpose or if you have filed an objection based on your particular situation, as long as it is not clear whether our authorized Reasons predominate;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data or all recipients who have been disclosed personal data To notify the processing unless it proves impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke a consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for non-consensual processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of any other administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR PRESENT AUTHENTIC INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF REASONING, FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM ITS SPECIAL SITUATION, TO CONTRADICT WITH THIS PROCESS, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO DIFFERENCES WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OF THE PROVISIONS, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS IS DONE.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.